Chlorine dry is a high-quality granular calcium hypochlorite disinfectant used to perform a number of tasks for purification of different.
- Disinfectant used to destroy bacteria on all surfaces, fabrics and materials cleaned with the formula.
- Bleaching agent used to brighten and whiten substances domestically and industrially to remove dirt or stubborn stains.
- Granular meaning it consists of small grains that are powdery and easily dissolve once mixed with water.
- Water treatment
- Bleaching agent for wood pulp, cloth and fibres.
- Disinfect drinking water making it safe for consumption
- Disinfection of surfaces and equipment in bathrooms, swimming pool, hospitals and hotels.
Comes in a 45kg plastic container.
About 2years or more depending on the maintenance and storage conditions.