Biodigester is a system that is used to digest organic waste material through biological means particularly animal and human excreta to produce fertilizer and biogas.
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Dissolves waste materials to make it absorbable by the soil
- 100% effective to use
- Eco-friendly the gases produced are renewable and can be used in the environment for different purposes.
Uses of Biodigester
- Freshens environment
- Dry’s water in septic tanks and pit latrines
- Decomposes papers, polythene and diapers in pit latrines
- Unblocks sinks, drainage and sewers
- Sulphate compounds
- Carbonate compounds