AKIFIX is a multipurpose, eco-friendly polymer-based glue that has high adhesive strength for plastic, glass metal, wood, cement, marble and initial tack. Suitable for bonding massive building materials.
- Initial tack
- No-bubble formation, 100% elasticity, waterproof
- Applicable in bonding heavy building materials.
- Most common application areas; glass metals, wood, cement, marble, window sills, skirting boards
- Finalises construction such as roofing and façade elements.
- Finalising on construction elements in frames such as roofing and façade elements.
- Application on casings and frames in building materials
- Thermal isolation panels
- Doorsteps, window sills, cover plates and skirting boards
- Wall cladding elements and ceiling panels
- Cut open the tip of the cartridges and fix its cap to avoid the content from drying
- Fix the tip of the cap that is cut to the cartridge gun.
- Smear the adhesive glue in dots or single line strips to the element being bonded.
- Stick the element to the applied area carefully and quickly to avoid the glue from drying.
- Press the two elements together and let it dry for around ten minutes (this is dependant on the temperature and humidity of the environment.)
- For overspills of the glue especially when pressing together the glued elements, use a stopping knife to remove the excess spill. (You can use spirit or alcohol on the spilled glue in case it has not dried up).
- Its shelf life is a maximum of 9 months.
- Should be kept safe from water or adverse air conditions.
- Once opened, should be used immediately.