FLIES CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT
You will find flies in almost every home. Their buzzing sound is annoying. Their presence is an indicator of stinking substances or dirty environment. They usually breed in stagnant water and rotten food thus why they love garbage collection sites. You need flies management and control specialist to help you get rig of the pests.
Flies cause diseases not only to human beings but also to your domesticated animals. If left unchecked, they might pose serious foodborne related illnesses. Did you know that flies can pierce deep into your flesh but the pain goes unnoticed? They are disease carriers. They exchange their saliva or blood once they land on food hence spreading diseases in the process. They also cause eye and skin infection. Typhoid, dysentery, salmonella, tuberculosis, and anthrax are some of the diseases that you may suffer as a result of high infestation. For this reason, you require professional flies management and control services to help control them.
Be it fruit fly, housefly, or the Nairobi fly infestation, you need to take effective pest control measures. Rafiki Pest Control has professionals who will advise and give you effective flies control and treatment.
Signs of flies infestation include
- Regular buzzing sound of flies around your refuse or waste disposal areas
- Sight of maggots [their larval stage) in refuse disposal areas and rotting food
- Skin irritation particularly by the Nairobi fly.
Our Key guide on Flies management and control
We offer professional advice on how to best manage and control flies. Exclusion, restriction and sanitation, Destruction and Monitoring are our key guide to getting rid of flies.
Exclusion prevents flies from gaining access to your home, office or business premise. Proof your windows, doors.
Restriction and sanitation-practice good hygiene in and around your premise. You need to eliminate the breeding site first through proper sanitation. Rafiki Pest Control also offers home cleaning services. Be assured you of a spotlessly clean home from our professional home cleaners.
Destruction– involves fly control treatment. We have different ways of killing the flies. The method or product used for eliminating the pests depends on the type of flies at hand.
Monitoring-regular inspections to determine the type of flies in your home. Our experts also make follow up visits to ensure that the flies have been totally eradicated. We use monitoring devices to determine the species flies present in your home. The monitoring device attracts the pest to the trap.
How we get rid of flies
After inspection, our experts will give you the best treatment method depending on your needs. One or more methods may be used depending on the level of infestation and type of flies.
Recommended treatments that we use are safe for pest control in Kenya. They include:
- Proper housekeeping conditions
- Use of baits –our experts spread Granule fly baits along window sills, and walls. Baits do not provide total eradication but is used to reduce the insect population. It is best used in combination with other methods. You will be advised on your family safety to ensure that children do not get access to the baits.
- Insecticides with residual effects- Rafiki Pest control flies experts inject pesticides into drains, sewers, and water clogged areas. Since flies love oduors, we make use of chemicals with bad smells to attract the flies. Once they inhale the chemicals, it ends up killing them.
- Dusting powders –dust on the cracks and crevices of the wall.
- Fogs-we also carry out fogging in your home or premise if you find it necessary.
- Pyrethrin insecticide aerosols- It is a quick way of killing the insects thus reducing their population but has no residual effect.
- Traps -Electronic fly killers very efficient for both commercial and residential pest control.
What more can we say! Rafiki Pest Control has all the solutions to your fly and any other pests.
PRICINGThe Listed Prices apply in Kiambu, Nairobi Regions. Let's hear your concerns.
To Book send KES 100 to Mpesa Till 504902, Fill the form, we will get back to you.
|Variations||BedBugs,Roaches||CRAWLING PEST||FLYING PEST||Termites|
|Single Room||KES 2900||KES 2900||KES 2900||KES 3800|
|Bedsitter||KES 2900||KES 2900||KES 2900||KES 3800|
|Servant Q||KES 2900||KES 2900||KES 2900||KES 3800|
|Kitchen||KES 2900||KES 2900||KES 2900|
|Pantry||KES 2900||KES 2900||KES 2900|
|Bus/Van||KES 2900||KES 2900||KES 2900|
|Car/Store||KES 2900||KES 2900||KES 2900|
|Camp/Tent||KES 2500||KES 2500||KES 2500|
|Institution beds||KES 150||KES 150||KES 150|
|1 Bedroom||KES 5000||KES 5000||KES 5000||KES 9500|
|2 Bedroom||KES 6000||KES 6000||KES 6000||KES 12600|
|3 Bedroom||KES 7000||KES 7000||KES 7000||KES 15000|
|4 Bedroom||KES 8000||KES 8000||KES 8000||KES 19000|
|5 Bedroom||KES 8600||KES 8600||KES 8600||KES 22000|
|Butchery||KES 7500||KES 7500||KES 7500|
|Restaurant||KES 15000||KES 15000||KES 15000|
|Survey||KES 950||KES 950||KES 950||KES 1000|
|Area||KES 39/sq.m||KES 39/sq.m||KES 39/sq.m|
Great service, I will surely use again!
wow! that was a perfect service. affordable and very friendly technician.